Head of Executive Office, HNWIs
Position: HEAD OF EXECUTIVE OFFICE
Reports to: Managing Director
Based: any of the below:
It is an internationally revered financial payment and luxury lifestyle management company whose products and services are availed to ultra-high-net-worth clients. Providing the most exquisite payment cards the world has to offer, the Company has upward of twenty years’ experience in lifestyle management, specifically for those with the most demanding lifestyles and discerning tastes. The Company’s team of in-house Luxury Specialists works in tandem with the cardholders’ Personal Assistant to deliver unparalleled service anytime, anywhere in the world and at a moment’s notice. Diligently trained to handle unconventional demands, Luxury Specialists are revered in their respective fields of expertise. They are remarkably well-versed in the art of fine living with intrinsic knowledge and access to travel, fine-dining, supercars, property, security, entertainment, arts, fashion, jewellery, antiques, yachts, jets and more. From the outset the Company implemented a 2:1 member to Personal Assistant ratio to maintain the impeccable service for which it is renowned. This exclusive relationship guarantees excellent results even at the eleventh hour ensuring complete confidence in having a dedicated companion who will offer the highest level of service. The Company handles and fulfils customer requests with the utmost discretion and rigorous confidentiality. Beyond in-house Luxury Specialists, cardholders also have access to an internationally revered partner network of World Masters who are available to guide and support bespoke requests which require the utmost care and attention. Requests such as sourcing a rare diamond, the complete interior design of a property or curating an entire private art collection have all been conferred by this knowledgeable team, garnering the Company the title of “The Ultimate Wish Granters” by FT Wealth.
The Head of the Executive Office manages a small and mobile team that is designed to enforce and maintain key management principles and processes of the Group and facilitates internal communication between Group units and staff.
- Management of group strategy. Work closely with the Company Board to ensure strategic direction of the group is communicated and delivered across the organization
- Communicate shareholder direction with regard to strategic and business decisions. General review of the business data and information leading to relevant recommendations to group management reflecting shareholder direction.
- Development and management of internal management information flow and communication systems allowing efficient decision making and time saving for Members of the Board of Directors:
- Daily and weekly highlight and checkpoint reports
- Gathering of relevant statistics and data
- Managing communication channels between top management, various Group units/offices
- Planning and coordination of the Company’s change programmes and projects across
- Management of the business support team (assisting the CEO and key to managers of the the Company Group of Companies);
- Oversight of the preparation of critical management information including board level reporting;
- Managing and maintaining executives’ schedule;
- Managing communication channels between various The Company Group of Companies offices in order to ensure supervision of the tasks execution and timely status update for various projects; project management and project support when required;
- Coordination (communication and business support) of the selected fields of activities and/or business units;
- Managing key group projects across a variety of geographies;
- Planning, organizing and coordinating conferences, business meetings, events, seminars;
- Liaising with external organizations and business partners to arrange meetings, prepare agendas covering all business management and client interactions;
- Providing research and information as well as commercial input on key agreements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent education level; degree of a top-ranked university is a plus;
- English and Russian languages: fluent oral and written; business writing certificate is a plus; fluency in other languages is a plus (preferred French, Arabic, Italian, German);
- 5+ years of working in international business environment; experience in financial or lifestyle management/HNWI industries is a plus;
- 2+ years of team management (small to medium size);
- Ability to communicate freely with top managers, HNWI, Board Members etc. and relevant experience is a plus;
- Project management certificate (any methodology) is a plus;
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment (including Excel, Word, Power Point); skills in Visio (or equivalent) is a plus;
- Capability of working extra hours if and whenever necessary;
- Ability to handle stress situations, challenging environment and multi-tasking;
- Willingness to dedicate significant amount of time to business trips is a plus;
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sens.