Content strategist / PR / Copywriter, Moscow
Position: Content strategist / PR / Copywriter
Reporting: Marketing Director
Location: Moscow, near Novoslobodskaya metro station
The team of young, motivated people with a decade of experience in the web industry has started a unique R & D (Research & Development) lab, the main products of which are tools for creating web projects based on third-party and own developments. While the team is small, they share real values: friendship, openness, diligence, honesty, cool result, beautiful code, fixed bugs, lateral thinking, the desire to develop themselves and the team.
Every year millions of websites and web applications appear, as well as different devices with access to the web through the various display sizes, operating systems and browsers, search engines, which give more and more preferences to adaptive interfaces, instantaneous load, adherence to standards and quality content. This leads to creation of many useful additional web-developers’ projects designed to simplify web development. But often the research and selection of what you need in the whole variety of products requires a lot of time and patience. So the main mission of our Client: to save web-developers from this "noise" by taking on this routine work, and giving developers an opportunity for pure creativity.
The Company works on an international scale and it is not limited to the country of presence. Actively working with colleagues from other countries my Client is gaining benefits such as: respect for intellectual property, a high level of understanding of the native web-basics, special attention to the quality of products, large market size, and revenue base on a stable currency.
In the Moscow office of our Client for information support of unique international projects Content strategist / PR / Copywriter has been opened.
The main objective: Company brand formation and Company products promotion into the western markets
- writing and editing articles in English for the Company’s blog and placing "guest posts" on other news sites and niche blogs
- Building relations with bloggers promoting products on the sites associated with software development and other professionally-oriented business sites
- Managing the Company social profiles to increase incoming traffic
- Solving issues with clients if necessary
- Participation in the formation of products description
- Formation of the sites list, where articles will be posted
- Negotiations for the publication of articles on the selected sites
Profile of a successful candidate:
- University degree (journalism)
- Proficiency in the English & Russian languages at the level of "native speaker/writer"
- Basic knowledge of online - journalism (work experience with social networks)
- Experience of writing technical web-oriented articles
- Ability to select your keywords and be based on them SEO-optimized texts
- Passion for PR, content strategy and startups
A lot of exciting work, modern technology, high-quality code, high degree of freedom in decision-making (all discussed collectively). They need to some extent appropriate, enthusiastic, and able to work in a team. They look for talented and ambitious: they produce products used by thousands of users worldwide, so it is critical for them to appreciate the code, the choice of modern technology and vision for creating exciting products.